Search this blog

Tuesday, November 21, 2017

September 28th

Meatball Madness

I said in another post that it's just crazy the number of meatballs I've been making.  I honestly never used to make meatballs, but there are so many healthy recipes that for some reason love making things into meatballs.

Curry Chicken Meatballs
recipe from: https://www.thebewitchinkitchen.com/coconut-curry-chicken-meatballs/
These were delicious and super easy!  I changed up the original recipe a bit to make it easier and to reduce the number of ingredients needed.  I made the meatballs as directed, but instead of making the sauce I just used Trader Joe's pre-made red curry sauce. 

Grades:

Megan - A (I loved the flavor of these and the sauce made it feel rich and decadent.  It was nice that he rice was able to soak up the sauce and even nicer that they are healthy!)

Noelle - D (Noelle was a little weirded out by the flavor of these since she has never had curry flavor before.  I also think they might have been a little spicy for her.  She'll have to try curry a few more times before she starts loving it like me!)

No comments:

Post a Comment