Search this blog

Saturday, November 25, 2017

October 2nd

Counting Pistachios

A few weeks ago I wrote about how I had to count my cashews for my salad in order for them to fit into my diet.  This time I was counting again, but it was pistachios.  Luckily I got a few more of these than the cashews.

Pear, Raspberry, and Pistachio Salad
recipe from: https://therecipecritic.com/2015/01/pear-raspberry-pistachio-salad-creamy-poppyseed-dressing/
With the salty pistachios, the sweet raspberries, and the juicy pears, this salad was full of flavor.  The poppyseed dressing on top tied everything together and the feta was cheese, so...delicious!

Grades:

Megan - A (I loved the flavors of this salad and I loved that I got to have a decent number of pistachios and still have it fit into my diet.)

Noelle - Noelle would have loved everything about this salad except for the lettuce. 

No comments:

Post a Comment