Search this blog

Friday, November 17, 2017

September 19th

I Probably Should Grill Sometime

A Lot of recipes call for grilling meats.  However, I live on the third floor of a condo building and our grill is outside (of course), so most times I don't feel like making the long trek down to the grill while hauling all the ingredients and supplies.  Usually cooking the meat indoors is surprisingly successful, you just don't get that awesome grill taste.  So, If you have a grill easily accessible for this one, I'd say go for it.  If not, you can do it in the oven like me!

Grilled Lemon Garlic Chicken Skewers
recipe from: http://21dayfixfood.blogspot.ca/2014/04/grilled-lemon-garlic-chicken-skewers.html?m=1
Recipes don't get much more basic than this.  Honestly, it was a little too basic for me.  The flavor was good and cooking the chicken in the oven was a success, but I like my chicken to have a little more to it.  The best thing going for this dinner was that it was super healthy!

Grades:

Megan - C (This wasn't bad.  It just didn't blow me away either.)

Noelle - B (Noelle didn't seem to be in love with this, but she seemed to like it.  She spent a lot of the dinner pretending the chicken was a helicopter, but it all ended up getting eaten in the end and I call that a success!)

No comments:

Post a Comment