Search this blog

Friday, November 3, 2017

August 31st

Something Healthy is Hiding in My Meatloaf

One of the hardest parts I've found about the diet I've been on is getting my veggies in.  I like most people, am not the hugest fan of vegetables, so I'm constantly trying to sneak them into things disguised as other things.  So far I've been pretty successful with this, and this recipe is one of thsoe success.

Amazing Zucchini Meatloaf
recipe from: http://www.todaystaste.com/2014/07/amazing-zucchini-meatloaf.html
Ok, I'll admit, this isn't much to look at.  But, it tasted really good and it snuck some veggies in too!
Not only does this have the veggies, but it also uses turkey, which is much leaner that ground beef.

My favorite part about this was the sauce on top.  It had a great flavor that made the meatloaf taste delicious.  I'll definitely be using this recipe again!

Grades:

Megan - A (Yummy and healthy equals a win in my book!)

Noelle - D+ (I thought Noelle would like this one because she LOVES ketchup and I told her the sauce on top was ketchup.  I guess I can't fool her because she was not into it.  She hasn't really been into ground turkey recipes lately and this was no exception.)

No comments:

Post a Comment