Search this blog

Tuesday, November 28, 2017

October 8th

Almost a Cheat

So tonight's dinner is a stretch.  It's almost eating the same thing as last night.  Except tonight I ate only the filling from the stuffed peppers we had last night (no peppers), and I had the quinoa with it tonight, which I didn't have last night.  So I'm going to say that's different enough.

Southwest Beef and Quinoa
See recipe from last night

Like I said yesterday,  this dinner was better with the quinoa that without it.  However, I also missed the bell pepper and the cheese while I was just eating the filling. 

Grades:

Megan - A- (Next time I'll try all the ingredients together and I'll have a really good dinner.)

Noelle - Noelle didn't have leftovers tonight.  She had something else instead.

No comments:

Post a Comment