Search this blog

Tuesday, November 21, 2017

September 27th

Can Queso Be Healthy?

I love when you go to a mexican restaurant and your food is served to you soaked in a delicious queso sauce.  Mmmm.  Well, when I saw this recipe I just had to try it because hey, healthy queso?  That would be amazing!  Well...It wasn't quite the same.

Queso Chicken
recipe from: http://www.fittosavor.com/2017/01/queso-chicken/
This chicken and sauce had a good flavor, but it just wasn't the taste I was expecting.  It had more of a garlicy taste than a cheesy one.  I guess you can't expect too much when your trying to make healthy queso sauce.

Grades:

Megan - B (I thought the flavor was good and I liked the chiles in it.  I wish it was a little spicier and a little less garlicy.)

Noelle - C (Noelle wasn't too into the sauce but liked the chicken.  So I guess I should say she didn't really like the recipe since basically she just wanted plain chicken.  She didn't seem to hate the sauce though. She just preferred to not be eating it.)

No comments:

Post a Comment