Search this blog

Thursday, November 16, 2017

September 16th

Ein Prosit

Today was my parent's annual Oktoberfest party.  It was full of trivia, beer, crossbow shooting, music, and delicious food!  They sure do know how to throw a good party!

Sauerbraten  
made by: Maureen and Tom Konieczny

I don't have a picture of this or a recipe, but just believe me when I say it was delicious!  Saurbraten doesn't sound that appetizing (because who wants sour beef?), but it really is great.  It has a tangy taste and since it marinates for a long time not only is it full of flavor, but it also really tender and moist.

Grades:

Megan - A (Delicious.  If you ever have a chance to try or make sauerbraten give it a try!)

Noelle - A (Noelle tried a bite of sauerbraten I think and seemed to like it, but she knew there were bratwurst available, so I really couldn't get her to eat much of the beef.  As usual, she devoured her brat though!)

No comments:

Post a Comment