Search this blog

Sunday, November 19, 2017

September 20th

I'm Lovin' It

Remember the 80's commercial for the Big Mac? "Two all beef patties, special sauce, lettuce, cheese, pickles, onions on a sesame seed bun."  Yes, we all know the 80's were awesome and so were the commercials.
I have to admit, I don't think I've ever had a Big Mac in my life.  I know...that somehow seems un-American.  Don't get me wrong, I love McDonalds, but I've always been more of a #2 combo meal (2 cheeseburgers, fries, and a drink) person.  Maybe I'll have to get crazy and try a Big Mac soon.

Healthy Big Mac In A Bowl
recipe from: http://www.adventuresofashrinkingprincess.com/recipes/healthy-big-mac-in-a-bowl-21-day-fix-approved/
Even though I've never had a Big Mac, I think this tasted just like one.  It had all the components except the bun and I thought it was delicious!  Doug however, was not a fan.  He doesn't like pickles, so I didn't even put any on his (which I thought was one of the best parts of the salad).  He also doesn't really like thousand island dressing, so that's a pretty big reason why he didn't like it.  I guess I'll just need to make this again for lunch so he doesn't have to suffer through it again.

Grades:

Megan - B+ (I would definitely eat this again.  It satisfied my craving for a cheeseburger, but was way healthier!)

Noelle - Noelle would've hated this.  I didn't even attempt to give it to her.

No comments:

Post a Comment