Search this blog

Friday, November 3, 2017

August 28th

Costco Samples Strike Again

Costoc is really good at selling me on their sample items.  Most of the time, when I sample something, I think; "I must have this at home!"  I guess that's why they have the samples, huh?

Caprese Chicken Sausage
from Costco

This is the first time I think that I sampled something in the store at Costco, thought, "yum, this is so good I must buy it.", brought it home, and decided it wasn't really that great.  Hmmm maybe I was extra hungry in the store that day. 

These sausages were not bad at all, they just weren't quite as good as I remember that sample tasting.  They're a chicken sausage with mozzarella cheese, spinach, and tomatoes throughout.  The best part is that since they're chicken, they're pretty healthy.

Grades:

Megan - B- (In terms of sausage, these are ok.  I like that they're healthy though and I don't have to feel bad about eating them.)

Noelle - B+ (Noelle ate these pretty well, but you could tell she wasn't nearly as excited about these as she is with other sausage like bratwurst or hot dogs.)

No comments:

Post a Comment