Search this blog

Tuesday, November 21, 2017

September 26th

Unexpected Nights Out Are the Best

Noelle and I were "babysitting" my aunt's dog this afternoon and when she got home she suggested going out for dinner.  I've been wanting to try this restaurant for a while and who can resist an invitation to go out to dinner.  So out we went!

Pork Emanadas
Two Brothers Social Tap
Oak Park, IL

This restaurant opened a while ago and I've been wanting to try it.  They have a great outdoor seating area and since it was a beautiful day, we enjoyed the weather and sat outside.  The dog got to come with us too!

I wasn't super hungry so I ordered the appetizer of pork empanadas and a beer of course.  The empanadas were a large portion and were delicious! 

Grades:

Megan - A (These were crisp on the outside and packed with flavor inside.  I would order them again.  Even though they are an appetizer, they filled me up for dinner.)

Noelle - A (Noelle had quesadillas and since those are one of her favorite foods, she was really happy and ate them all up.)

No comments:

Post a Comment