Search this blog

Thursday, November 30, 2017

October 10th

The Zoodle Obsession Continues

I just can't get enough of these zoodle recipes.  It's such a great way to trick my mind into thinking I'm eating something less healthy.  Whenever we eat regular pasta again, it's going to taste sooo good!

Zucchini Pasta with Chicken and Pistachios
recipe from: https://happybodyformula.com/zucchini-pasta-with-chicken-pistachios/
Mine looks nothing like the beautiful picture in the original blog, but it tasted pretty good!  The only thing I would change is to season the chicken more before adding it to the zoodles and to really make sure all the water is out of the zucchini because my sauce got a little watery. 

Grades:

Megan - A- (I need to do a better job getting the water out of the zucchini so the sauce doesn't get watered down.  I loved the little pops of mint flavor in this though and the pistachios were like little hidden crunchy treats throughout the zucchini.)

Noelle - Noelle hasn't been a fan of my zoodle recipes thus far and there wasn't really any leftovers, so Noelle didn't try it.

No comments:

Post a Comment