Search this blog

Monday, November 13, 2017

September 10th

Aloha

I doubt anything about these sandwiches is Hawaiian except that there is pineapple in them.  However, whether they are Hawaiian or not, they are delicious and easy.

Hawaiian Barbecue Chicken Wrap
recipe from: https://tastesbetterfromscratch.com/hawaiian-bbq-chicken-wraps/

These were crazy easy, healthy, and full of flavor.  The barbecue sauce added a nice taste that was complimented by the sweetness of the pineapple and the bite of the red onion.  They are so simple, but really tasted like there were more ingredients in them than there actually were.  The only thing I changed was that I used whole wheat tortillas.

Grades:

Megan - A (Super simple sandwiches!)

Noelle - A- (Noelle had hers with just chicken in the tortilla and then I put the pineapple on the side and left out the onion.  I thought the pineapple in the sandwich would weird her out.  She liked it the way I served it.  Maybe next time we'll try the pineapple in the sandwich.)


No comments:

Post a Comment