Search this blog

Thursday, November 30, 2017

October 9th

Gettin' Sloppy

When I think of sloppy joes, I think of a delicious elementary school cafeteria lunch.  I still love sloppy joe's today as an adult, but this time I tried to make it a little healthier.

Turkey Sloppy Joes
recipe from: http://cathylwoods.com/sloppy-joes-21-day-fix-approved/
I not only made the healthy sloppy joes recipe, but I also only had a half a bun, because of my diet.  I have to admit, these did not really taste like sloppy joes.  They were good, but not sloppy joes.  There was a little hint of the taste we all know and love, but it just wasn't really a substitute.

Grades:

Megan - C (I thought the taste of these was pretty good, but they didn't really taste like sloppy joes to me, which was disappointing.)

Noelle - C (I didn't tell Noelle these were supposed to be sloppy joes because she loves sloppy joes and would have been disappointed.  I just told her it was turkey and she ate a bit of it, but wasn't thrilled.)

No comments:

Post a Comment