Search this blog

Tuesday, November 14, 2017

September 15th

No Beef for Me

We ordered dinner tonight from Buona Beef (famous for beef sandwiches).  I am still on my diet and was nervous about ordering from them because I didn't know if there was anything I would be able to eat from there.  However, I was surprised by their salad list and how easy and customizable the ordering was.  If you ever get food from here, order online before you go!  Then all you have to do is go and pick it up.  Plus, the online ordering is amazing because there's so many options you have to make the food the way you want it!

Buffalo Chicken Salad
Buona Beef
Berwyn, IL

I LOVED their online ordering!  I was able to change the chicken in my salad from fried chicken to grilled, I could choose the amount of cheese I wanted on the salad, and the amount of dressing.  I also was able to have them make it without the tortilla chips in it.  And even with all my healthy swaps, it still tasted delicious!

Grades:

Megan - A (The salad was super good and I loved that I could make it healthy to meet my nutrition needs!)

Noelle - Noelle was already asleep when we ordered this.  She had something else, but never would have wanted my salad anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment