Search this blog

Wednesday, July 5, 2017

June 7th

Still Recovering

I still have to find semi-soft foods to eat while recovering from my wisdom tooth removal.  I can't wait to get back to normal food!

Plain Mini Beef Sliders
Fat Duck
Forest Park, IL

I love the burgers and fries at Fat Duck.  They have so many varieties and all the ones I have tried have been delicious.  However, I couldn't have any of them because they all had things on them that were too crunchy, so I had to have plain mini sliders.  They were super plain, but still tasted pretty good.

Grades:

Megan - B (I wouldn't have ordered these if they hadn't been the only thing I could eat.  They were fine, but they were super plain.  I would highly recommend going to Fat Duck for burgers and fries, but get one of their specialty burgers!)

No comments:

Post a Comment