Search this blog

Wednesday, July 5, 2017

June 8th

Big, BIG, BIGGER

I went shopping at Costco in a search for pre-made, easy dinners that were soft enough for my healing wisdom teeth.  I got some delicious things that are huge enough to feed my family for days.

Meatloaf and Mashed Potatoes
Costco

If you've ever wondered how Costco's ready-to-cook meatloaf is, it's really good!  I would definitely buy it again.  The meat was juicy and tender.  The sauce on it had a good flavor.  And the potatoes mush have been packed full of butter or something because they were SOOOO good!  Just make sure you either have a big family or are ready to eat meatloaf for days.

Grades:

Megan - A (I'm not even the biggest fan of meatloaf, but I loved this.  And it doesn't get easier than just popping it in the oven and waiting for it to be done!)

Noelle - A (Noelle loved that the meatloaf had "ketchup" on it, even though it wasn't really ketchup.  She happily gobbled up the meatloaf and the potatoes!)

No comments:

Post a Comment