Search this blog

Friday, July 7, 2017

June 12th

Leftovers

I guess I'm never cooking again...leftovers for dinner tonight!

Tofu Alfredo
Noodles and Company
Oak Park, IL

As if leftover alfredo doesn't sound bad enough, these weren't even my leftovers!  They were my sister's leftovers that she left at my house.  Anything to get out of cooking dinner I guess! :)

Grades:

Megan - B (So leftover alfredo isn't the greatest because the sauce kind of separates.  And tofu probably wouldn't have been my choice.  However, the tofu was crispy and surprisingly good in the pasta.  I'd actually probably order it again because I'm sure it would be even better fresh.)

Noelle - A (Noelle didn't have the tofu alfredo, but she did have her leftover macaroni and cheese.  She enjoyed her whole meal, but I think her favorite part was that it came with an applesauce pouch.  She loves anything in pouches since she doesn't usually get them.)

No comments:

Post a Comment