Search this blog

Thursday, July 27, 2017

June 29th





¡Yo Quiero Taco Bell!



This is all you need to know: 







Crunchwrap Supreme



I
remember going to taco bell when I was a teenager and ordering 6 tacos
that came in a cardboard container resembling a beer holder.  I would
easily eat all six and still be skinny as a stick.  I could probably
still eat 6, but it would not have the same effect on my weight anymore.
 


I haven't had Taco Bell in soooo long. 
We were going to watch my dad play in his community band concert and
Taco Bell was our picnic food of choice.   You can't go wrong with a
crunchwrap.  They have a little bit of everything; a flour shell, a
crunchy corn tortilla, beef, shredded lettuce, tomatoes, nacho cheese,
and sour cream all wrapped up in an easy to eat pouch.




Grades:



Megan - A (Gotta love a crunchwrap...and any business represented by a little chihuahua.)



Noelle - B-
(Noelle experienced Taco Bell for the first time and had a quesadilla
which she usually loves, but I didn't realize it would come with a sauce
on it.  She said it was too spicy.  She also ate some rice which she
loved.  Next time I'll have to remember to order her quesadilla plain.)

No comments:

Post a Comment