Search this blog

Wednesday, July 5, 2017

June 11th

Christmas in June

We went to Santa's Village today and grabbed a quick dinner afterward before heading home.  It was a great hot, Christmas-y day!

Beef and Cheddar Croissant
Portillo's
Downer's Grove, IL

The only things I ever get from Portillo's are their cheeseburger and hot dog.  I love them so much that it's hard to try anything new.  However this croissant sounded great so I decided to branch out and give it a try.
It was good...because how could you go wrong with beef and cheddar on a croissant?  However, I still prefer the cheeseburger or hot dog. 
It was basically like Italian beef with shredded cheddar on a croissant.  I wished that instead of shredded cheddar it had more of a cheese sauce, like the cheese on nachos. 

Grades:

Megan - A- (I liked it, but I think I'll just stick with my classics next time.)

Noelle - A (Noelle has become a big fan of Portillo's since we go there for lunch quite often.  She had a hot dog and ate it all.  Portillo's is one of the few restaurants she recognizes and gets really excited when we go.)

No comments:

Post a Comment