Search this blog

Thursday, July 27, 2017

July 4th

Happy Independence Day

We flew back from Canada tonight and got in around dinner time.  After picking up Noelle we stopped at the Wendy's drive through for dinner because nothing celebrates America like a fast food drive through burger with bacon on it.

Bacon Queso Burger
Wendy's
Homewood, IL

I usually always get a spicy chicken sandwich from Wendy's, but I already had that this year.  They were advertising this new burger and it looked pretty tasty, so I decided to give it a try.  It was pretty good, but nothing beats the spicy chicken sandwich.

Grades:

Megan - B+ (I don't know if I've ever had a fast food burger I really hated because they're all delicious.  This one was special because it had bacon and cheese on it.  It was pretty good.  I'd get it again if the spicy chicken sandwich wasn't an option.)

Noelle - Noelle had already eaten dinner before we picked her up and surprisingly didn't beg for our food while we were eating it in the car in front of her.

No comments:

Post a Comment