Search this blog

Wednesday, July 12, 2017

June 19th

Living That Lake Life

Continuing on our little trip through the eastern midwest, we drove to Doug's grandparent's cottage in Lake of the Woods Indiana for a couple days.  It was great to relax, spend time with Doug (who usually never has time off), and be by the lake.

Burger with American Cheese

I know I'm kind of stretching it with the burgers, but I still have not had a burger with the same toppings all year, so I'm counting that as different enough.  This was my first burger with American cheese and really I think American cheese is the best for burgers (and grilled cheese).  It melts perfect and just gives it that classic taste I am used to from growing up.

Grades:

Megan - A (Doug grilled these to perfection.)

Noelle - A+ (This girl loves cheeseburgers and always eats more cheeseburger than I think could possibly fit in her stomach.  I think she also enjoyed seeing Daddy cooking :)

No comments:

Post a Comment