Search this blog

Friday, July 28, 2017

July 8th

A New Doug Favorite

Even though Doug isn't grading the dinners anymore, I had to share his opinions about this dinner.  Usually he eats dinner with no comment on whether he likes it or not.  Well with this dinner, he couldn't stop raving about how good it was.  He said he definitely wants me to make it again.  I wasn't as in love with it, but I did think it was pretty good.

Crunchy honey Garlic Pork Chops
recipe from: http://skinnypoints.com/2016/10/26/crunchy-honey-garlic-pork-chops-and-you-can-use-chicken/2/





I thought I might have burnt this because it got so dark, but it didn't taste burnt at all.  It just got nice and caramelized and sweet.  The pork had a really good crispiness to it too.  Like I said, Doug loved it so I guess I'll be making it again.  Let me know what you think if you make it!

Grades:

Megan - B+ (I thought it was good, but it wasn't anything special to me.)

Noelle - B (Noelle seemed to have similar feelings about it as me.  She ate it and seemed fine with it, but she didn't really seem to love it that much.)

No comments:

Post a Comment