Search this blog

Thursday, July 27, 2017

June 30th

Montreal

Doug and I took a 5 year anniversary trip to Montreal and we ate some awesome food!  Montreal is a cool city.  If you haven't been then you should go.

Beef Tartare, Brie, and Oysters
Mimi La Nuit
Montreal, Canada

If you are ever in the old port of Montreal, I would recommend eating at Mimi La Nuit.  It seems to be mostly a bar, but they have a food menu and the food was amazing.  It was my favorite dinner in Montreal.  We opted to pick a few small plates and share and I just loved every last bite.

Grades:

Megan - A+ (Before I ever tried beef tartare I thought it sounded disgusting.  But, after trying it, I am officially addicted.  The same goes for oysters.  I think I really love raw foods.  And of course, you can't go wrong with brie.)

Noelle - This was a Noelle-free vacation.  She was with her Aunt Kate having fun and probably eating delicious food.

No comments:

Post a Comment