Search this blog

Wednesday, July 12, 2017

June 20th

Relaxing Lakeside

We were still at the lake and Doug grilled another delicious dinner for us.  I have really gotten used to this no cooking thing...

Johnsonville Beer Brat

Just like I'm stretching it with the burgers, I am also stretching it with the brats.  I have had bratwurst this year (in fact it was just the other day), but traditional brats with sauerkraut are really quite different from this.  Different flavor/variety= different meal in my mind!

Grades:

Megan - A (Brats are one of my favorite summer foods.  They're just so good.  Especially when they're beer brats.)

Noelle - A+ (You know how I said in the last post how much Noelle loves cheeseburgers?  Well, she loves bratwurst even more.  I don't know if I have ever seen anyone love brats as much as her.)

No comments:

Post a Comment