Search this blog

Friday, July 28, 2017

July 7th

What is That, Tofu or Something?

After eating this salad Doug asked in a somewhat disgusted voice what the white squares in it where.  He thought they were tofu, but it turns out they were cubes of feta cheese.  That news turned his frown upside down.

Blueberry Feta Salad
recipe from: http://www.lemontreedwelling.com/2016/02/blueberry-feta-salad.html





I had high hopes for this salad because I love blueberries and it sounded like such a great combo.  The salad was good, but it was a little lacking on the blueberry flavor.  Also, I guess my feta didn't have much flavor since Doug thought it was tofu.  Like I said, I liked it, but the blackberry salad I made earlier this summer was better.

Grades:

Megan - (I thought it needed more blueberry flavor.  Maybe adding blueberries or blueberry jam to the dressing would help.)

Noelle - Noelle loves blueberries, but she doesn't love salad, so she was not forced to try this one.

No comments:

Post a Comment