Search this blog

Thursday, July 27, 2017

July 2nd

Mont Tremblant

After visiting Montreal, we rented a car and drove about an hour and a half to the mountain resort town of Mont Tremblant.  It was beautiful, fun, and relaxing.  I would highly recommend taking a side-trip here if you are in Montreal.  Great summer activities (hiking, luge ride, birds of prey show, kayaking, gondola rides) and skiing in the winter. 

Tuna Tartare
Le Q.G
Mont Tremblant, Canada

I pretty much only felt like eating various types of tartare on this trip and since it was so Frenchy-French, there was plenty of it available.  This place specializes in all different types of tartare, so it was right up my alley.  I would recommend it for the tartare, but if you don't really like tartare they had a great menu of cooked dishes.  I thought the food was great and loved the atmosphere.  It would be such a cozy place in winter because it had a woodsy, flannel, lodge atmosphere.

Grades:

Megan - A (I loved the tartare, the pitcher of beer we got...because vacation.  The atmosphere was great too.)

Noelle - I think Noelle was eating something tasty at my parent's house at this point.  I know she was having a great time without us.

No comments:

Post a Comment