Search this blog

Wednesday, July 19, 2017

June 27th

Fail

Ok, so the whole year I really have not eaten the same meal more than once.  I have done so well with my challenge and stuck to it.  However, tonight I ruined it all and failed the challenge.  We were in Michigan and my mom made pasta with chicken and asparagus, which I have already eaten this year (on April 22nd to be exact).  It was either go hungry and be a weirdo sitting there not eating, or fail my challenge and eat the pasta.  Plus, sometimes when you're at someone else's house you don't want to be rude and refuse the dinner they make you.  So, I ate it and it was delicious.  But, with every bite I felt a little disappointment in myself.

Pasta with Chicken and Asparagus
recipe here: https://dailydoseofdinner.blogspot.com/2017/04/april-22nd.html

This is one of my favorite pasta dishes, so at least I was destroying all the hard work I've done with something I love.  I'm going to continue the challenge...even though I already failed it.

Grades:

Megan - A- (The pasta was so good.  I had to throw in the minus for the side of disappointment I felt in myself while eating it.)

Noelle - A (Noelle loves this pasta and didn't care at all that she had already eaten it once this year.)

No comments:

Post a Comment