Search this blog

Friday, July 7, 2017

June 14th

This is Getting Ridiculous

At some point I really need to start cooking again.  It's just been hard because we've been out and about and we're also getting ready to go on vacation so I don't want to stock up on groceries that will rot in the fridge while we're gone.  Anyway, my not cooking and making excuses led to this dinner...

Toast with 4 Berry Jam

Yes, I had toast for dinner.  It wasn't nearly substantial enough, but it was delicious.  The jam was from an orchard we recently went to for strawberry picking (Knudson's Family Harvest). 

Grades:

Megan - A- (It only gets the minus because it really wasn't a filling enough dinner.  It was delicious though and just reminded me of how much I love toast and jam.)

Noelle - Noelle has something much more substantial and healthy for dinner.  I'm sure she probably wishes she had toast and jam though!

No comments:

Post a Comment