Search this blog

Thursday, July 13, 2017

June 21st

Trader Joe's Saves the Night

In my opinion, Trader Joe's has the best frozen foods.  We used to eat pretty much only frozen meals from there when we lived in NYC, so I have tried most of them.  One of my favorites is this Mushroom Tarte.

Tarte Aux Champignons
Trader Joe's


This is like a very thin crust pizza bunt instead of a red sauce it has a creamy white sauce and lots of flavorful mushrooms.  It's so good.  I'm really sad I won't be able to eat this one again till next year.

Grades:

Megan - A+ (I love the flavor.  It's just perfect.)

Noelle - Noelle has never had the opportunity to try this because she usually eats the leftovers the next day (since she's in bed by the time Doug and I have dinner) and there are never leftovers of this.  Sometime I'll have to make it for her.

No comments:

Post a Comment