Search this blog

Thursday, July 13, 2017

June 23rd

OMG I actually Cooked

You might have thought I forgot how to cook.  Or maybe you were just starting to think about how lazy I've been since I have not truly cooked something from scratch in sooooooo long.  But, tonight I did it.  I'm slowly getting back in the saddle and getting re-acquainted with my kitchen.

Creamy Swiss Chicken Bake
recipe from: https://lilluna.com/creamy-swiss-chicken-bake/





This was one of those really easy recipes that you can just pop into the oven.  The swiss cheese and the creamy mixture on top of it had a lot of flavor and since the chicken was covered by all that creamy cheesy goodness, it stayed moist in the oven.

Grades:

Megan - B+ (I thought it had good flavor and liked the creaminess of it.)

Noelle - B- (Noelle ate the chicken and some of the cream, but seemed slightly unimpressed.)

No comments:

Post a Comment