Search this blog

Wednesday, July 19, 2017

June 24th

A Little Bit Country, A Little Bit Olympic Weightlifting

Tonight we had a dinner with Doug's friends from Sayre Park weightlifting.  I think it was the first time I've gone out with a group of people who's goal was to gain weight.

Beef Brisket
Bub City
Rosemont, IL

I had beef brisket, a chopped salad, and some amazing brussel sprouts.  It was the first time I have been to Bub City.  The food was good and the drinks were great.  They had live music, but we didn't stay late enough for that.  The place was super crowded.  That little plaza in Rosemont is really a happening place!

Grades:

Megan - A (I liked the food, the drinks, and the atmosphere.  The company was good too!)

Noelle - Noelle was fast asleep and didn't get to experience our night out.

No comments:

Post a Comment