Search this blog

Friday, July 28, 2017

July 6th

More Variety

I'm having brats again, but don't worry - these are different than all the types I've had before.  And while it's true that I am stretching it, every brand and type of brat is different.  They're not all created equally.

Johnsonville Cheddar Brats





I remember as a kid eating cheddar filled hot dogs and they were just amazing with cheese oozing out of every bite.  I had the same hopes for these brats, but unfortunately they fell a little short.  There definitely was cheese in them because I could see it, but I couldn't really taste it much.  I really wish the cheese had a stronger taste.  That being said, they still are bratwurst, so they still were delicious.

Grades:

Megan - A- (They got the minus because I wish there was more of a cheese flavor.)

Noelle - A+ (As I've said before, Noelle loves bratwurst.  Apparently she also loves cheddar brats.)

No comments:

Post a Comment