Search this blog

Friday, July 7, 2017

June 13th

Leftovers Again

We spent the day and night in Aurora visiting my sister.  We had really good Chinese food for lunch and there was so much food that we had it again for dinner.

General Tso's Chicken
Lucky Panda
Aurora, IL

This was good fresh and leftover.  General Tso's Chicken is always one of my go-to Chinese food items.  I love the sweetness and spiciness, and hello...fried chicken is never bad!  We also had crab rangoon at the restaurant and it came with fried rice.  All of this was incredibly cheap lunch special.  If you're ever in the area, I'd recommend Lucky Panda.

Grades:

Megan - A (Loved it fresh and leftover!)

Noelle - C (Noelle had chicken fried rice which she usually loves, however today she really didn't want to eat anything.  She liked the crab rangoon a lot and loved the sweet and sour dipping sauce even more.  I think she was mad when I told her she couldn't eat any more of that and protested by not eating the rice.)

No comments:

Post a Comment