Search this blog

Wednesday, July 19, 2017

June 26th

Pure Michigan

Noelle And I went with my mom to visit my grandparents in Michigan.  We went out to dinner at the best restaurant in the little town of Dowagiac.

Spaghetti Carbonara
Woodfire
Dowagiac, MI

There aren't many restaurants near my grandfather's house in Dowagiac, and many of the ones that are there aren't very good.  However, this one is delish.  I've only been there twice and both times I had this pasta.  They are a little pricey, but they give you a TON of food.  As a matter of fact, my grandpa and I split this entree and it still was almost too much pasta for me to finish. 

Grades:

Megan - A (They do a good job with this pasta dish and everyone else's dishes looked good too.)

Noelle - A (Noelle had pizza and it was about two dinners for her and one for Doug.  The pizza was gigantic. She seemed pretty happy with it.)

No comments:

Post a Comment