Search this blog

Sunday, June 11, 2017

June 1st - 6th

Nothing but Mush

My wisdom teeth were successfully extracted and while in recovery mode, I couldn't eat anything except soft mushy foods.  I figured it would be pretty boring to make a post about each individual mush, so I'll just list them out here.  You can check and make sure I still haven't eaten anything for dinner more than once this year :)

A Menu of Mushiness
June 1st - applesauce
June 2nd - vanilla yogurt
June 3rd - garlic mashed potatoes
June 4th - Stouffer's Macaroni and Cheese
June 5th - loaded mashed potatoes
June 6th - hummus and pitas

Grades:

Megan - F (While each of these are delicious on their own, none make a very good dinner.  I'm starving and want normal food.)

Noelle - Noelle would probably love to have most of these for dinner, but she's been having real dinners since she still has all her teeth.

No comments:

Post a Comment