Search this blog

Sunday, June 11, 2017

May 31st

A Last Supper

I have to get my wisdom teeth removed tomorrow, so this is the last regular meal I'll be eating for a little while.  This would not be my choice for a last meal, but it was what I had the groceries for. 

Chicken with Creamy Garlic Sauce
recipe from: http://bakeatmidnite.com/chicken-with-creamy-garlic-sauce/




Would this be my choice for a last supper? No. 
Was it good? Yes. 
Was it easy? Yes. 
Would I make it again? Yes

Grades:

Megan - B (I liked the crispiness of the crust on the chicken and the sauce was really nice and creamy and garlicy.  Pretty good for a weeknight meal.)

Noelle - A- (I wasn't with Noelle when she ate this as it was after I had my teeth pulled and I was recovering.  However, I was told that she liked it and ate it without any real hesitation or interesting remarks.)

No comments:

Post a Comment