Search this blog

Thursday, May 11, 2017

May 7th

Do the Dip

I love dips.  Appetizer dips, sauce dips, and this beef broth dip.  The more dip the better.  I like my sandwich soaked!

French Dip Sandwich
no recipe...pretty simple stuff





This is easy and tasty.  I just bought some rolls, and used store-bought and sliced roast beef.  I added some provolone cheese which I don't think is traditional, but it was good on it.  Then I bought a packet of Au Jus mix and voila a simple supper.  Some people like to just do little dips.  I like huge dips to make my bread sopping wet.

Grades:

Megan - A (The sandwich was good, but the dip made it an A.)

Noelle - A (Noelle didn't have any dip with her sandwich because I didn't really feel like dealing with that mess.  Instead I just poured a little sauce on her bread.  It was still super messy but she loved it.)

No comments:

Post a Comment