Search this blog

Tuesday, May 2, 2017

April 27th

Artichoke Dip Minus Artichokes

Everyone loves a good spinach artichoke dip.  This recipe is basically chicken stuffed with spinach artichoke dip...or so they would let you think by the title of it.  However it doesn't have any artichokes in it!  So, I guess it's just spinach dip stuffed chicken.

Spinach Artichoke Chicken Bombs
recipe from: https://www.buzzfeed.com/christinebyrne/spinach-artichoke-chicken-bombs?utm_term=.qcvZmaggv#.tlN2dOZZK


As I was making this, I realized I accidentally bought chicken tenders instead of chicken breasts.  Oops...chicken tenders are way too small to stuff.  Instead I just rolled the stuffing up inside of them.  I thought it would me a mess, but it worked surprisingly well!

Grades:

Megan - B (I liked the idea of this, but it fell a little short on flavor.  I think they could have used more stuffing [which was partially a problem because of the tenders], more salt and pepper, and more flavor in the dip.  Actually, it would probably be better to just buy spinach artichoke dip already made and stuff the chicken with that!)

Noelle - B (Noelle wasn't feeling well, so it was hard to tell whether she actually liked this or not.  She ate quite a bit of it despite feeling bad, so I think she liked it.)


No comments:

Post a Comment