Search this blog

Monday, May 29, 2017

May 27th

Backyard BBQ

We had a barbeque at Doug's Dad's house for his birthday.  Doug and his brother did the grilling and his stepmom got all the sides.  All I had to do was show up and eat, which was perfect!

Potato Salad and Corn on the Cob
Doug's Dad's House

So I kind of had a dinner of side dishes tonight.  I had half of Noelle's bratwurst, but I'm not going to count that as my brat for the year.  Most of my food consisted of potato salad, corn, and chips.  Delish!

Grades:

Megan - A (I got to have all the things I usually don't get to have.  Sometimes I like the sides better than the main dish, so a dinner of sides it fine with me!)

Noelle - A (Noelle had a bratwurst, chips, and fruit.  She literally was saying "Mmmm" the whole time she was eating her bratwurst.  She loved it and ate a lot.)

No comments:

Post a Comment