Search this blog

Tuesday, May 23, 2017

May 19th

Cream Sauce Always is a Good Thing

If there's one thing I've learned, it's that the creamier something is the better.  Or the cheesier the better.  Or the butterier the better. 

Steak Enchiladas with Jalapeno Cilantro Cream Sauce
recipe from: http://www.willcookforsmiles.com/2014/09/steak-enchiladas-jalapeno-cilantro-cream-sauce.html





This is a good one.  The sauce is nice and creamy and has a good flavor.  The only thing I would change is maybe to make more sauce because I wished they were a little more soaked in it. 

Grades:

Megan - A (I will definitely be making this one again.  It's not that complicated and really tasty.  You should try it.)

Noelle - F (I really don't know why Noelle didn't like this.  Maybe it was the cilantro flavor or the jalapeno flavor.  She didn't even want the steak out of it which was surprising to me.  She was asking me what the tortilla shells were and I told her they were the shells.  She said, "No mommy!  We don't eat shells!  They're just seashells.  We don't eat those!"  I explained to her that these were a different kind of shell, but I guess he just couldn't get over the thought of eating seashells.  This is pretty gross, but I told her she had to take another bite before she could be done and she actually made herself gag and throw up over that last bite. Despite that horrible endorsement, I would still say you should make these.  She's crazy for not liking them.)

No comments:

Post a Comment