Search this blog

Tuesday, May 2, 2017

April 29th

70 Years is a Crazy Long Time to be Married!

We had a 70th wedding anniversary party to attend tonight for Doug's great-aunt and uncle.  70 years is impressive...maybe if I live to 100 I can have a 70th anniversary!  The party was beautiful, but unfortunately Noelle was sick, so we were not able to stay for long.

Cheesy Garlic Bread
Giordanos Pizza
Oak Park, IL

The party had much fancier and more delicious food than cheesy garlic bread, but since we had to leave so early due to Noelle being sick, we didn't get to try it.  I did have some appetizers there and they were so good!  I'm sad we couldn't stay and celebrate at the party, but 'tis the life of a parent I guess.
Since I hadn't planned anything for dinner, I ate the leftover cheesy garlic bread from Noelle's dinner the night before.  It was good, but I was still missing that party food.

Grades:

Megan - A- (The garlic bread was fine, just not nearly as good as what I should have been eating.  It also probably would have been better fresh and not re-heated.)

Noelle - Noelle ate this the night before when I wasn't home, so I don't know what her grade was.  I'm assuming it was an A.

No comments:

Post a Comment