Search this blog

Wednesday, May 17, 2017

May 11th

When You Love A Salad

There are many foods that I love, but salad doesn't typically fall on that list.  When you love a salad, you know it must be something special.  And as a bonus, this one actually is pretty healthy...no bacon fat dressing or huge amounts of cheese!

Blackberry Honey Walnut Salad
recipe from: http://carlsbadcravings.com/blackberry-honey-walnut-salad-easy-blackberry-balsamic-vinaigrette/





I think the key to a good salad is having a lot of stuff in it.  This one is packed full of stuff.  I have to tell you...I was not looking forward to eating salad for dinner tonight, but after I started eating this I was so happy!  It was SOOOOO good!  Like restaurant salad good.  I want to eat it again ASAP. 
The only things I changed were that I used honey almond slices instead of walnuts because I bought them by accident.  I also omitted the cucumbers because Doug hates them.

Grades:

Megan - A+ (You should make this.  Just do it.  You will feel so happy and healthy while you are eating it.)

Noelle - Noelle hates salad, so she has no grade because I didn't try to give it to her.  However, she would give the blackberries an A+.  She ate them for breakfast the next morning and was just as excited about them as I was about this salad.

No comments:

Post a Comment