Search this blog

Monday, May 29, 2017

May 25th

Frustration Level = High

I had all intentions of cooking dinner tonight, but I needed groceries.  I got Noelle in the car, drove through annoying traffic to the grocery store, got Noelle out of the car, walked in the store, went to the front so Noelle could have her "special cart" with a tv in it and realized I didn't have my wallet.  I told Noelle we had to leave and she started crying.  We drove all the way back home through the traffic and had no groceries for dinner.  After all that, I was not going back to the store.

Bagel with Butter

So, since I didn't go back to the store and we had no groceries, I had to scrounge something up to eat.  I found a plain bagel, toasted it, and buttered it.  It was delicious.

Grades:

Megan - A (It's not really a dinner, but I love a buttered bagel.  It tasted really good.)

Noelle - Noelle had a real dinner.  Not a bagel.

No comments:

Post a Comment