Search this blog

Monday, May 8, 2017

May 6th

The Celebration Continues

There's nothing I love more than drawing out my birthday celebrations.  Tonight we went out to dinner with my sister and her family for a belated birthday dinner and it was excellent.

Strip Steak Hibachi
Shinto Japanese Steakhouse
Naperville, IL

I love hibachi restaurants.  The food is always great and the show is just as good.  I would have never thought of taking kids here, but it really was the best restaurant for kids!  Noelle loved looking at their fish tank and was amazed by the show.  She also really enjoyed the food.  I felt the same as her.  So good!

Grades:

Megan - A (My steak was so tender and flavorful.  The shrimp were amazing, the soup was great and I got a special birthday song and dessert. )

Noelle - A (Noelle was awestruck by the tricks from the hibachi grill cook.  She loved the fire, the onion volcano, and watching us catch broccoli in our mouths.  She ate a lot of food and especially loved the soup and beef.)

No comments:

Post a Comment