Search this blog

Sunday, May 21, 2017

May 17th

Better Than Expected

We have had this spinach and mushroom frozen pizza in our freezer for a while.  Usually a pizza wouldn't last that long, but this flavor just didn't sound great.  I finally decided to make it because I really didn't feel like cooking and didn't have anything to cook.  It actually was really good.  I would buy it again!

Spinach and Mushroom Pizza
Signature Selects Jewel brand frozen pizza

So I undercooked this pizza because for some reason I am not good at cooking frozen pizzas.  But, even though it was undercooked, it was delicious.  At least I thought so.  Doug wasn't a fan.

Grades:

Megan - A (I liked the garlicy flavor and the creamy sauce.  I just should've cooked it a little more.)

Noelle - A (I could tell that at first Noelle was torn with this one.  She has decided lately that she doesn't like spinach so when she noticed that there was spinach on her pizza she immediately started trying to pick it off.  However, after I told her she couldn't pick it all off and needed to try it, she realized that it was delicious and quickly ate it all up, spinach and all!)

No comments:

Post a Comment