Search this blog

Monday, May 8, 2017

May 4th

You'll Have to Make it to See It

This is the first time I forgot to take a picture of something I made.  It's too bad because it was delicious!  You'll just have to make it to find out.

Chili Lime Chicken Salad
recipe from: http://houseofyumm.com/chili-lime-chicken-salad/

There's great pictures on the blog where the recipe is from.  Sorry I forgot to take one!

When I was making this I thought, I don't really think marinades make the meat taste that much different than when you don't marinade it.  I was wrong!  This marinade gave the chicken such an amazing lime taste.  I would make the chicken again to eat by itself or use in other dishes. 

The dressing was also really delish!  It's actually a creamy salsa that is being used as a dressing, but it's so easy to make and perfect for salad or dipping chips in!

Grades:

Megan - A (The chicken was super flavorful and juicy.  The dressing was perfect and I topped the salad with ripe tomatoes and avocados which was the perfect final touch.)

Noelle - A (Noelle didn't eat the salad because - lettuce.  But, she did eat the chicken and loved it!)

No comments:

Post a Comment