Search this blog

Wednesday, May 17, 2017

May 12th

My KIND of Dinner

I occasionally like to cook.  However, when you do it every day it becomes a chore.  My kind of dinner is one I don't have to cook.  When Doug called and said he had food leftover he could eat for dinner if I didn't want to cook, I was pretty excited.  Even if it meant my dinner would just be a couple KIND bars. 

KIND Bars

I started out my dinner with a dark chocolate salted caramel KIND bar.  Then for my entree I had a dark chocolate sea salt one.  They were perfect because they required no cooking.

Grades:

Megan - A (These are delicious and not too unhealthy.  Do they make up a great complete dinner, no.  But they are easy and sometimes that's what you need.)

Noelle - A (Noelle did not have these for dinner.  However, she did sample them at Costco when I was buying them.  She seemed to really like it and said "it's chewy."  I never knew someone could get so messy from eating a small sample of one.  Her hands and face were covered in chocolate from it, which is why she won't be having another one soon.)

No comments:

Post a Comment