Search this blog

Friday, May 5, 2017

May 1st

May Day the Italian Way

Happy May!  Now if the temperatures would just start feeling like May!

Chicken Caprese
recipe from: http://www.dinneratthezoo.com/chicken-caprese/





This was quite good, even though as I was eating it I said, I'd rather just have a regular caprese salad.
I didn't grill the chicken because even though it's May, it's been quite cold and rainy over here.  Instead, I just cooked the chicken in a skillet.  I'd make this again.
Just beware....the recipe writer warns about the vinegar smelling really strong when you make the glaze.  I made it before Doug came home and when he walked in the door he was disgusted by the strong vinegar smell.  It didn't bother me though, and the vinegar definitely tasted way better than it smelled!

Grades:

Megan - A- (This was good and the balsamic glaze was delish!)

Noelle - B- (Who knows...Noelle is so congested from being sick I honestly doubt she can even taste anything.  She ate a bit of this and seemed ok with it, but she's too stuffy to tell.)

No comments:

Post a Comment