Search this blog

Wednesday, May 17, 2017

May 10th

The Fastest Dinner Ever

I am always saying dinners are so fast and easy to make, but this one is for real.  I think it literally took me about 3 minutes or less to prepare.  And it tasted and looked like it took a lot longer.

Pesto Parmesan Pork Chops
recipe from: http://reallifedinner.com/pesto-parmesan-pork-chops/


These look kind of strange and un-appetizing in the picture, but in real life they looked pretty delicious.  The author of the recipe suggests serving them over pork or potatoes.  I didn't do that in an attempt to be healthier, but it would've been so good.

Grades:

Megan - A (I'm not the biggest pork chop fan, but I loved these.  They were the easiest thing ever and had so much flavor.  The pest gave them a great flavor and the salty baked cheese on top was perfect and crusty. I will be making these again for sure.)

Noelle -C+ (I was surprised Noelle didn't love these.  I tried to feed them to her for two separate dinners.  She ate a little and didn't seem to hate it, but definitely didn't love it.)

No comments:

Post a Comment