Search this blog

Tuesday, May 23, 2017

May 20th

Frenchy-French

I made goat cheese and leek crepes before and they were so good I decided I need more crepes in my life.  They are so delicious, and not that I am perfecting my crepe making abilities, pretty simple to make.

Ham and Gruyere Crepes
There is no recipe for this, but I got the crepe batter recipe from: The French Kitchen Cookbook (search crepes on my blog and look at my previous post for the recipe.)






These are super simple.  Just make the batter, add some shredded Gruyere and ham and eat!

Grades:

Megan - A- (I thought these were good but just a little too simple.  It basically just tasted like a ham and cheese sandwich.  Nothing wrong with that...I just have had better crepe fillings.)

Noelle - B (Noelle called these quesadillas throughout the whole dinner no matter how many times I corrected her.  I can't fault her because they did look like quesadillas and were full of meted cheese like quesadillas.  She ate a little of it, but didn't seem too excited about it.  I think she was weirded out by ham being in her quesadilla!)

No comments:

Post a Comment